By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers details from the felony process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics process involves using quantitative tools in study. this can be in line with the expectancies in an utilized economics box comparable to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislation themes in contracts, torts, and estate, the e-book is going extra to introduce state of the art and region-relevant themes, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water concerns. The booklet is supported through an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to learn and enrichment routines, to deepen readers’ knowing of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying device, at the beginning, and will be used as a stand-alone source to educate the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to execs new to the topic region in addition to to scholars in legislation institution, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers study findings on such themes as nutrients security, weather swap, transboundary normal assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and emblems to spotlight the long run resources of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of acceptable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own learn of their parts of analysis, and to realize a few knowing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes large assets, comparable to bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and pupil examine courses, a try financial institution, and try out financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read Online or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
Weather switch and different environmental difficulties are more and more resulting in the displacement of populations from their homelands, even if via drought, flooding, famine or different reasons. Worse, there's presently no security in foreign legislations for individuals made refugees through such potential. Following on from her prior explorations of environmental justice because it pertains to destiny generations and indigenous peoples, Laura Westra now turns her recognition to the plight of ecological refugees.
Foodstuff, water and effort shape a number of the easy parts of sustainability concerns. This ground-breaking booklet examines and decodes those components, exploring how a variety of nations make judgements concerning their strength and bio-resource intake and procurement. The authors think about how those offerings influence not just the societies and environments of these international locations, however the global quite often.
Cost-benefit research -- the formal estimating and weighing of the prices and advantages of coverage choices -- is a regular instrument for governments in complex economies. via many years of analysis and innovation, associations have built within the usa, ecu Union, and different built nations that research and weigh coverage possible choices as an relief to governmental decisionmaking.
Offering an effective evaluation of the fresh Air Act and its imposing rules, this useful advisor covers all crucial parts of the statute in addition to very important fresh advancements resembling the Massachusetts v. EPA determination. subject matters comprise: the nationwide Ambient Air caliber criteria; methods acceptable to new, converted, and reconstructed desk bound assets; air toxics application necessities; greenhouse gasoline (GHG) emissions; the acid rain and name V working allow courses; and cellular resource pollution keep watch over specifications.
- Repairing Domestic Climate Displacement: The Peninsula Principles (Routledge Studies in Development, Displacement and Resettlement)
- Climate Change Liability
- Tribes, Land, and the Environment (Law, Property and Society)
- Environmental Change and Food Security in China: 35 (Advances in Global Change Research)
- The Allocation of Regulatory Competence in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy)
Extra resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu