By Jonathan Edwards,John E. Smith,Harry S. Stout,Kenneth P. Minkema
Read or Download A Jonathan Edwards Reader (Yale Nota Bene) PDF
Similar christian theology books
A cosmopolitan theological anthropology that takes under consideration evolutionary theories and our relations to different animals during this booklet Celia Deane-Drummond charts a brand new path for theological anthropology in gentle of what's referred to now concerning the evolutionary trajectories of people and different animals.
This crucial booklet reassesses the vintage Chalcedonian view of Jesus: "one individual, natures". It rigorously rejects all varieties of kenotic Christology and affirms that Jesus possessed and used all of the divine attributes, particularly, that of omnipresence, arguing that evangelical students have deserted this significant fact.
God—The World’s destiny has been a confirmed and complete textbook in systematic theology for over two decades. Explicitly crafted to handle our postmodern context, Peters explains the full physique of Christian ancient doctrine from inside a “proleptic” framework, “whereby the gospel is known as asserting the pre-actualization of the long run consummation of all issues in Jesus Christ.
This introductory consultant to philosophy of faith opens with an enticing historical past of the self-discipline, mapping the $64000 landmarks and introducing the most components of dialogue. the remainder of the booklet falls into 3 elements: half 1 describes the main techniques which were constructed by means of students over the centuries, that are nonetheless correct today;Part 2 explains the most recommendations and matters, highlighting their value within the paintings of significant thinkers;Part three presents a beneficial thesaurus of all of the keywords that readers have to comprehend with a view to locate their means round the topic.
- The Collected Works of Edward Schillebeeckx Volume 8: Interim Report on the Books "Jesus" and "Christ" (Edward Schillebeeckx Collected Works)
- God and the Creative Imagination: Metaphor, Symbol and Myth in Religion and Theology
- Christology in the Synoptic Gospels: God or God's Servant
- Four Views on Christianity and Philosophy (Counterpoints: Bible and Theology)
- The Homebrewed Christianity Guide to God: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about the Almighty
- Christian Wisdom Meets Modernity (Illuminating Modernity)
Additional resources for A Jonathan Edwards Reader (Yale Nota Bene)
A Jonathan Edwards Reader (Yale Nota Bene) by Jonathan Edwards,John E. Smith,Harry S. Stout,Kenneth P. Minkema